In order to offset costs of time and actual expenses, I’m seeking a few sponsors. I’d love to have a few companies who’ve shown support for the WordPress community on board! If you sponsor, you get:
- Your logo and a mention at the beginning of the ebook
- A full page at the end of the ebook with more information or a special offer
- Midroll ad-placement in the podcast interview series, as well as mention at the top and bottom of each episode
- Prominent placement on the dedicated mini-series page over at https://howibuilt.it/wcus-2020/
- Prominent placement and a dedicated page on this site
- Mentions at the beginning and end of any videos associated with the series
- A special thank you in the updated version of the Using the WordPress Block Editor course.
- Mentions on social media
- Mentions in my Build Something Weekly newsletter.
What Your Support Covers
To do this right, there are several production costs associated with this product. Your support will go toward:
- Producing the podcast (editing, recording tools, transcripts)
- Making the videos (captions)
- Writing the eBook (time, hiring an editor, and graphics that need to be designed, putting it in the right format for eBook and print-on-demand)
- Compensating contributors
Organizations can sponsor this project for $3,000 each. There is a limit of 4 spots total (2 remaining).
Sponsor the Project
If you’d like to sponsor the project, fill out the form below!